Part CAMO (online seminar/webinar)
Accountable manager, management personnel, airworthiness review staff, auditor and other employees of a CAMO, who are interested in gaining
- an introduction to Part CAMO/Part M and/or
- a basic understanding for their tasks, responsibilities and obligations within their organization.
The prior participation to the seminar “European Aviation Legislation – Introduction” is recommended for participants to the seminar Part CAMO.
- The total length of this seminar is 9 hours at 60 minutes. The seminar will take place on three days running from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. each.
- The seminar language and material is German.
- The Online-Seminar is an introduction into the topic.
- If you would like to gain deeper insight into the topic, we recommend our classroom seminar of 18 hours à 60 minutes.
Introduction into Annex I, Part M, Section A
- Subpart B – Accountability
- Subpart C – Continuing Airworthiness
- Subpart I – Airworthiness Review Certificate
- Airworthiness Review Certificate EASA Form 15
Day 2 and Day 3
Annex Vc (Part-CAMO)
- Introduction i.a.w. Regulation (EU) 2019/1383
- Section A – Technical Requirements
- Focal point: Introduction into the Safety und Management System (SMS)
(subject to changes)
Participation in the seminar, seminar documentation (pdf file), certificate of participation (pdf file).