Part 21, Subpart J for Design Organizations (online seminar/webinar)
Head of the Design Organization, Chief of Office of Airworthiness, Chief of Independent System Monitoring, design engineers, compliance verification engineers, auditors, who are interested in gaining
- a good knowledge of the requirements of the applicable aviation regulations for their scope of work in an aviation regulation approved organization according to Part 21, Subpart J (design organization),
- a good understanding of their tasks, responsibilities and obligations in their organization.
- The participation to the seminar European Aviation Legislation – Introduction is a prerequisite for participants to the seminar Part 21, Subpart J for Design Organizations.
- Design Assurance System of a Design Organization
- DO-PO-Arrangement / DO-MO-Arrangement
- Coordination of the design activities associated with a STC (CAMO, Design Organization, Production Organization, Maintenance Organization)
- Design Process (Examples: Minor Change / STC)
- Part 21, Section A – technical requirements
Part 21, Subpart J – Approval as a design organization and further subparts associated with the design of STC, minor changes and repairs (including LOI)
Please note: This seminar aims to design organizations other than the type design holder that performs changes and repairs to Aircraft.
(subject to changes)
Participation in the seminar, seminar documentation (pdf file), certificate of participation (pdf file)