Part 21, Subpart G for Production Organizations (online seminar/webinar)
Accountable manager, managing personnel, certifying staff, auditors and other employees of production organizations who are interested in gaining
- a good knowledge of the applicable aviation regulations and how their practical implementation.
- a good understanding of their tasks, responsibilities and obligations in their organisation.
- The participation to the seminar European Aviation Legislation – Introduction is a prerequisite for participants to the seminar Part 21, Subpart G for Production Organizations (kindly note the remark “special discount”).
- The total length of this seminar is 6 hours at 60 minutes. 2 breaks at 30 min. each, 1 break at 60 min.
- The seminar language is German, however, this seminar is also offered in the English language. For any further information, you can reach us at email@example.com.
Part 21, Section A – Technical Requirements
- Part 21, Subpart G – Production Organization Approval and further subparts associated with Production Organizations
- Authorised Release Certificate EASA Form 1
- Aircraft Statement of Conformity EASA Form 52
- Certificate of Release to Service EASA Form 53
(subject to changes)
Participation in the seminar, seminar documentation (pdf file), certificate of participation (pdf file).