Part 145 for Maintenance Organizations (online seminar/webinar)
Focal point: Components
Accountable manager, managing personnel, certifying staff, auditors and other employees of maintenance organizations who are interested in gaining
- a good knowledge of the applicable aviation regulations and how their practical implementation.
- a good understanding of their tasks, responsibilities and obligations in their organization.
- The participation to the seminar European Aviation Legislation – Introduction is a prerequisite for participants to the seminar Part 145 for Maintenance Organizations (Focal point: Components). Kindly note the special condition!
- The focal point of this seminar is the maintenance of components (the relevant paragraphs for aircraft maintenance are excluded from the seminar content)
- The total length of this seminar is 7 hours at 60 minutes. The seminar will take place on two days from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. each.
- The seminar language is German, however, this seminar is also offered in the English language. For any further information, you can reach us at email@example.com.
Part 145, Section A – Technical Requirements
- Maintenance Organization Approval – Focus: Maintenance of components –
- Authorised Release Certificate EASA Form 1
(subject to changes)
Participation in the seminar, seminar documentation (pdf file), certificate of participation (pdf file).