“Compliance with Regulations,” is a basic requirement for all companies working in the aviation sector.
How can you succeed in making your management team and staff at all levels familiar with the applicable regulations for your organization? Tight budgets for training and professional development, shortages in staff – certainly challenges, for which however, there are good solutions.
We have these solutions for you, because we have your goal in sight when we develop each of our in-house seminars. To do this, of course, we have a pile of questions for you!
- Which civilian and military approvals in the aviation sector does your enterprise have?
- Which quality management certification does your enterprise have?
- What exactly should be achieved by the seminar?
- Have you had a change in your management personnel (Form 4) and would therefore like to orient the new staff to their new tasks and responsibilities in a timely fashion?
- Would you like to provide your staff with pivotal information related to specific subject matter?
- Would you like to further empower your staff by delving more deeply into specific topics?
- Would you like to combine different topics, for example by prioritising “Initial airworthiness” and offering “Continuing airworthiness” as a secondary topic, or vice versa?
We could list even more questions here, and still would not be able to name all of the aspects that are relevant to each individual organization.
Please give us a call to set up an initial meeting, so that we can explore your requirements and make a proposal for a seminar designed specifically to meet your needs.
We look forward to being able to conceive of your seminar!