Safety Management System – Focal point on CAMO
Accountable Manager, management personnel, Airworthiness Review staff, auditors and other employees of a CAMO.
Implementation, Realisation and Maintaining the SMS-System of a CAMO i.a.w. Part CAMO.A.200 and related AMC/GM.
- SAFETY ACTION GROUP
- SAFETY POLICY & OBJECTIVES
- SAFETY MANAGEMENT KEY PROCESSES
- SAFETY RISK MANAGEMENT
- COMMUNICATION ON SAFETY
- SAFETY PROMOTION
- References to ICAO Annex 19
(subject to changes)
Basic theoretical and/or practical knowledge of the CAMO environment is helpful, but not a strict requirement.
A basic knowledge resulting from a CAMO Initial seminar is highly recommended.
Certificate of participation
You receive a certificate of participation which includes a detailed description of the seminar content.
- Participation in the seminar, seminar documentation
- Certificate of participation
- Lunch or sandwiches
- Cold soft drinks, coffee, tea, fruit, snacks during the seminar or in the coffee breaks