Part 21 for Design Organizations – INITIAL
Head of the Design Organization, other management personnel, design engineers, compliance verification engineers, auditors, who are interested in gaining
- a good knowledge of the requirements of the applicable aviation regulations for their scope of work in an aviation regulation approved organization according to Part 21, Subpart J (design organization),
- a good understanding of their tasks, responsibilities and obligations in their organization.
Part 21, Subpart J
Introduction into the European Aviation Legislation
- Regulation (EU) 2018/1139.
- Regulation (EU) 748/2012 ff., Annex I, Part 21, Subpart J
- Design Assurance System
- AMC/GM (Key Aspects)
Tasks and privileges of the various approved organizations
- Coordination of the design activities associated with a STC (CAMO, Design Organization, Production Organization, Maintenance Organization)
Part 21, Section A – technical requirements
- Part 21, Subpart J – Approval as a design organization and further subparts associated with the design of STC, minor changes and repairs
This seminar aims to design organizations other than the type design holder that performs changes and repairs to Aircraft.
(subject to changes)
Basic theoretical and/or practical knowledge on the topic is an advantage, but not a strict requirement.
Certificate of participation
You receive a certificate of participation which includes a detailed description of the seminar content.
- Participation in the seminar, seminar documentation
- Certificate of participation
- Lunch or sandwiches
- Cold soft drinks, coffee, tea, fruit, snacks during the seminar or in the coffee breaks