Human Factors – INITIAL/REFRESHER
Management personnel and employees from maintenance organizations according to Part 145.A.30 (e) (AMC N° 2 to 145.A.30 (e) personnel requirements).
- Introduction into „Human Factors“
- Safety Culture and „Human Factors Programme“
- Human Errors
- Communication and Teamwork
- Human Performance and Limitations
- Working Environment
- Maintenance Documentation
- Professionality and Integrity
- Case studies
(subject to changes)
Basic theoretical and/or practical knowledge of the maintenance organization environment according to Part 145 would be an advantage.
Certificate of participation
You receive a certificate of participation which includes a detailed description of the seminar content.
- Participation in the seminar, seminar documentation
- Certificate of participation
- Lunch or light meal (salad, rolls)
- Cold soft drinks, coffee, tea, fruit, snacks during the seminar or in the coffee breaks