EASA Air Operations (OPS) – INITIAL
Accountable manager, quality manager, auditor, flight operation manager, technical manager, ground operation manager, training manager.
General introduction into the regulation (EU) 2018/1139 and applicable references to FCL, ACAS and SERA
Structure of the documents
Annexes to regulation (EU) 965/2012 ff.
- Part-ORO (Organisation Requirements for Air Operators)
- Part-CAT (Commercial Air Transport Operators)
- Part-SPA (Operations Requiring Specific Approvals)
- Part-NCC (Non-Commercial Complex Aircraft)
- Part-NCO (Non-Commercial Other-than-Complex Aircraft)
- Part-SPO (Specialised Operations)
Requirements to compliance
Flight Time Limitation (ORO.FTL)
(subject to changes)
Basic knowledge and experience in flight operation.
Certificate of participation
You receive a certificate of participation which includes a detailed description of the seminar content.
- Participation in the seminar, seminar documentation
- Certificate of participation
- Cold soft drinks, coffee, tea, fruit, snacks during the seminar or in the coffee breaks