DEMAR M / 145 / 66 (Initial)
Accountable Manager, management personnel, certifying staff, auditors and other employees of CAMOs and maintenance organizations, who are interested in gaining
- a good fundamental knowledge of the applicable DEMAR regulations and their practical implementation.
- a good understanding for their tasks, responsibilities and obligations within their enterprise.
- Activities and privileges of the various approved organisations
- DEMAR M Requirements to the Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisations
- DEMAR 145 Requirements to Maintenance Organisations
- DEMAR 66 Military Aircraft Licences (focal points only)
- AMC/GM (focal points only)
(subject to change)
Basic theoretical and/or practical knowledge of the CAMO and/or maintenance organisation environment is helpful, but not a strict requirement.
Certificate of participation
You receive a certificate of participation which includes a detailed description of the seminar content.
- Participation in the seminar, seminar documentation
- Certificate of participation
- Lunch or sandwiches
- Cold soft drinks, coffee, tea, fruit, snacks during the seminar or in the coffee breaks