DEMAR 21 (Design and Production Organisations)
Accountable manager, managing personnel, certifying staff, auditors and other employees of design and production organisations who are interested in gaining
- a good knowledge of the applicable DEMAR regulations and how their practical implementation.
- a good understanding of their tasks, responsibilities and obligations in their organisation.
Modul 1: Introduction into DEMAR 21 (Basics – 1 day)
Introduction into the DEMAR Regulations
- Activities and privileges of the various approved organisations
- DEMAR 21, Section A – Requirements to Applicants and Holders of Approvals
- DEMAR 21, Subpart G
- DEMAR 21, Subpart J
Module 1 and 2: DEMAR 21 for Design and Production Organisations (in-depth – 3 days)
Module 1: as above
DEMAR 21, Section A – Requirements to Applicants and Holders of Approvals (AMC/GM Focal points only)
This seminar aims to design organizations other than the type design holder that performs changes and repairs to Aircraft.
- DEMAR 21, Subpart A – General Provisions
- DEMAR 21, Subpart B – Type Certificates and Restricted Type Certificates
- DEMAR 21, Subpart D – Changes to Type Certificates and Restricted Type Certificates
- DEMAR 21, Subpart E – Supplemental Type Certificats
- DEMAR 21, Subpart M – Repairs
- DEMAR 21, Unterabschnitt Q – Identification of Products, Parts and Appliances
- DEMAR 21, Unterabschnitt P – Permit to Fly
- DEMAR Form 1
- Aircraft Statement of Conformity DEMAR Form 52
- Certificate of Release to Service DEMAR Form 53
(subject to change)
Basic theoretical and/or practical knowledge on the seminar topic is beneficial, but not a strict requirement.
Certificate of participation
You receive a certificate of participation which includes a detailed description of the seminar content.
- Participation in the seminar, seminar documentation
- Certificate of participation
- Lunch or sandwiches
- Cold soft drinks, coffee, tea, fruit, snacks during the seminar or in the coffee breaks