Design-, production- and maintenance organizations which are required to comply with the German Military “Regelverfahren”.
Management personnel and persons who are interested in gaining
- a strong fundamental understanding of the tasks, privileges and obligations of aviation legislation approved enterprises and how they work together.
- a better understanding for their tasks, responsibilities and obligations in their organization.
What is special about this seminar?
The objective of this seminar is to transfer a good basic knowledge of the German military “Regelverfahren”, beginning with initial airworthiness through continuing airworthiness of aircraft and their components.
- ZDv A-270/3 – The „Luftfahrtamt der Bundeswehr“ – the National Military Aviation Authority
- Regelverfahren ZV A1-1525/0-8901 / ZV A1-1525/0-8902
- Relationship between the approved organizations
- Significance of approved design data
- Requirements to organizations in the aviation sector
- Entwicklungsbetriebe (Design Organizations -1525.E.231)
- Herstellungsbetriebe (Production Organizations -1525.H.131)
- Instandhaltungsbetriebe (Maintenance Organizations – 1525.I.10)
(subject to changes)
Basic theoretical and/or practical knowledge on the topic is an advantage, but not a strict requirement.
Certificate of Participation
You receive a certificate of participation which includes a detailed description of the seminar content.
- Participation in the seminar, seminar documentation
- Certificate of participation
- Lunch, or light meal (salad, rolls)
- Cold soft drinks, coffee, tea, fruit, snacks during the seminar, or in the coffee breaks