Auditor in the Aviation Sector (21-G und 145)
Prospektive auditors from aviation organisations
- would like to acquire operator-focused knowledge of the preparation, processing and post-processing of internal and external audits (supplier audits).
- would like to better understand their role and responsibilities as auditor.
What is special about our seminar?
You will gain a good fundamental knowledge of auditing processes with a strong focus on the aviation sector (Focus: Audits in Production and Maintenance Organisations).
You have the opportunity to bring your QMH, POE, MOE, etc., to use your actual procedures and processes for the practical exercises.
Introduction into the quality assurance system i.a.w. Part 21, Subpart G and Part 145.
Introduction into auditing management systems
- Terms and Definitions
- Types of Audits
- Strategies of Auditing
- Principles of Auditing
- Managing an Audit Programme
- Competence and Evaluation of Auditors
DIN EN 19011 (key facts)
Preparing, conducting and completing of internal and external audits.
(subject to change)
Basic knowledge of quality management is of advantage.
Certificate of participation
You receive a certificate of participation which includes a detailed description of the seminar content.
- Participation in the seminar, seminar documentation
- Certificate of participation
- Lunch or sandwiches
- Cold soft drinks, coffee, tea, fruit, snacks during the seminar or in the coffee breaks